Mar 21, 2012

Natural Beauty A LA THAILAND


Of course, during my time in Thailand I was very curious what is here the latest thing in the natural spa and beauty care to get inspired for our GAIA therapies. It was very endearing to discover the Lemongrass House http://www.lemongrasshouse.com/ who does for the Phuket Island exactly what Gaia does for Mallorca!

Inspired by the local ingredients this little company offers a great range of freshly hand-made natural cosmetics. Similar formulas that you can find in Gaia are also being created here. For example in our Gaia soaps and creams being in the heart of Med, Trudi always uses the best of the local almond and olive oil - well here in Phuket it is virgin coconut and sesame oil. And when it comes to the fragrances - instead of Lavander, Rosemary and Rose, here you can marvel at the exotic Royal Lotus, Ylang-ylang, Coconut and of course lots of Lemograss! And the salt? Andaman Sea Salt harvested in the near paradise Andaman Islands.

I have to confess I was a bit lost among the endless lines of bottles and really missed a Thai version of our Rosa to take me around and methodically show me what goodness all the products do as only Rosa can. Lucky that in the end  manager lady Mrs Add rescued me and got all the special oils bottled for me.
I like to remember the countries I visited by their fragrance -
through the new essential oils I will share my experience
 of Thailand  with my clients!
I have absolutely fallen in love with the Lemongrass House Blue Camomille range - so I am bringing back home some Blue Camomille essential oil to share its healing essence with you in our GAIA therapy room (http://gaia-natural-mallorca.com/yoga-massage.html).
Find out more about the benefits of Blue Camomille oil here: http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/learn/eo/chamomile-blue.html

Breezy corner by the entrance
with the smiley  packaging team.
 Everything hand-made is the rule in Lemongrass House even when it comes to product packaging. There is always lots of giggles coming out of the corner where everything gets labeled.

If you are into natural beauty Lemongrass House is definitely a must on your holiday list in Phuket.

Lemongrass House main shop is located on Phuket Island, 10/2 Srisoonthorn Road, Thalang. Opening Hours: Mon-Sun 8-21

Greetings from the Lemongrass House to all natural beauty afficionados in Mallorca
- Mrs Add, Blanca and Mika in the sling!

No comments:

Post a Comment