Apr 3, 2014

Anyone for Coffee?


“A morning coffee is my favorite way of starting the day, settling the nerves so that they don't later fray.”
Marcia Carrington

In Gaia we all know the importance of that first cup of coffee in the morning the one that sets you up for the day. Personally I like to make it not too strong, add a lot of warm milk and a spoonful of Honey! It is like rocket fuel and puts me into a very good mood and a perfect frame of mind to tackle the day.
I always make my coffee, sit gemutlich * a wonderful German word for cosy*, add my minimal touches of make up and look at my e mails! This reminds me … nobody has asked my to do a 'NO Make Up' Selfi yet to raise Cancer Awareness!
Coffee of course has other wonderful properties. I have heard it mentioned that it helps with the prevention of Altzheimers. 

http://www.coffeeandhealth.org/research-centre/neurodegenerativedisorders/coffee-and-alzheimer’s-disease/

In Gaia we use coffee in two of our products!
Our Cafe Body Polish is made with coffee grounds to exfoliate, coffee beans to massage the body and just a small amount of caffeine to give you a wake up boost in the mornings! It will help reduce cellulitis and bags and dark areas under your eyes. Of course you don t use it on your face just your body but the caffeine will travel through the skin into the blood stream and work its wonders.

Coffee Body Polish


We also use the coffee grinds and the beans in our soap which helps remove the cooking smells, like onion and garlic from your hands after cooking!

Coffee Soap

As always we wish you a happy Bathtime but today also a Happy Cafe Time!


No comments:

Post a Comment