Aug 27, 2012

GAIApet Range finds new fan! Re blogged from http://mallorcalet.com


Gaia Bath Time at Can Jaume

Hi there Arnie here the little dog with the BIG character. As readers may know, I hate getting baths. I hate water full stop. Yet this week was a little different, the Big Boss Boy brought back some natural smelling dog shampoo which is new to the Gaia range of products. I’m not too keen on smelling nice, I much prefer to roll in a dead sheep yet this time was different.

These products are different, made organically, with Neem Oil, Lavendar, Rosemary, Teetree and Aloe vera. 

I stayed calm, didn’t cry and loved the way everyone wanted to cuddle me afterwards. In fact I didn’t even mind when Taffy slobbered all over me and I had to be bathed yet again! This time with the bar of soap instead of the shampoo. 

Since then I have also been sprayed daily with the third bottle in the range to help keeping fleas and ticks away as well as keeping my coat looking nice and shiny. I don’t mind that either!

Maybe I’m converted to staying clean!

Check out the wonderful Gaia website by clicking on 

No comments:

Post a Comment