Nov 8, 2010

November Days at the GAIA finca




Been busy all weekend making products for the up coming Christmas season. Trays of chocolate lip balm http://www.gaia-natural-mallorca.com/products/chocorangelipbalm.html to be presented I think with small delicious bars of fine Belgium Chocolate were on the work room tables yesterday and today the masses of heavily scented jasmine blossoms on my plants convinced me that it must be THAT time of year for Jasmine soap. Midnight Jasmine from a Secret Garden http://www.gaia-natural-mallorca.com/products/soaps/midnightjasmine.html  . I have to make enough to last us all year as I only have such an abundance of blossoms once a year; in November.. 


We always say here in Mallorca that November is our secret month as nobody actually knows just how beautiful the days are. Some mornings and some evenings my valley actually fills up with cloud and the Gaia Finca sits above the clouds… the evening light is the most beautiful it ever gets all year and we all get inspired to make lots of fabulous products for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment